The Mount Pleasant Farmers Market is a weekly food market that is a community run and managed not-for-profit business, providing local employment, supporting sustainable farming, and providing an affordable local food shopping experience for locals and visitors to the region.
Paddock to plate shopping, fresh and direct.
• Saturday 8am – 12noon, Mount Pleasant Showgrounds (Talunga Park)
• Onsite parking available, optional gold coin donation per car appreciated.
• Fantastic range of affordable local food
• Fresh Seafood
• Fresh Flowers & Seedlings
• Fresh Fruit & Veg
• Bread & Baked Goods
• Meat, Dairy & Eggs
• Honey & Olive Oil
• Local farm produce
• Hot cooked breakfasts featuring fresh, locally produced ingredients
• Organic coffee
More information here.