Open Every Saturday from 8am to 12 noon
- SAT. 21 Dec 2019 due to Christmas Twilight Farmers Market being held Fri. 20 Dec 2019 5pm – 9pm
- SAT 28 Dec 2019 for Christmas break. Re-open SAT 4 January, 2020
- SAT 21 March 2020 due to the Mt Pleasant Show
- SAT 11th April 2020 due to Easter Twilight being held Thurs. 9 April, 2020 5pm - 9pm
- SAT 25 April 2020 due to ANZAC Day holiday
Mount Pleasant Showgrounds, “Talunga Park” Melrose Street, Mount Pleasant South Australia. In the Mount Pleasant Show Hall and adjoining grassed areas. Enter from Melrose Street, Gate B, car parking available.
Mount Pleasant is only 45 mins from Adelaide and straddles the popular Barossa Valley, Adelaide Hills and Murray Plains regions.
Mount Pleasant Farmers Market is established as a not-for-profit incorporated body administered by a group of committed community members. The Management Committee is elected annually at the MPFM AGM.
Annual General Meeting will be held in September 16th, 2019 at the Mount Pleasant Natural Resource Centre.
Terese Reeves -Mbl. 0418 301 121
Are people who enjoy fresh regional and seasonal food.
Mount Pleasant Farmers Market Memberships
Membership funds are used to support and sustain the market. For a $50.00 fee you will receive a MPFM membership card which entitles you for 12 months, a 10% discount on all produce at stalls and other benefits.
Hot Weather Policy
Mount Pleasant Farmers Market will be open as usual on days of forecast extreme high temperatures however, will close early than scheduled time if & when the current temperature exceeds 38 degrees in Mount Pleasant as reported by Weatherzone. Shoppers are encouraged to shop early on these days due to the possibly of the markets early closure.
The following people are committee members of the Mount Pleasant Farmers Market Inc Management Committee.
- Ashley Dent: Community Member
- Natalie Graeber Stallholder - Flowers by Natalie
- Vanessa Skinner: Stallholder - The Natural Egg Co.
- Kerryn Fry: Stallholder - Fluerieu Milk
- Faye McGoldrick: Mount Pleasant Natural Resource Centre Representative
- Sarah McLachlan: Market Consumer Representative
- Elizabeth Summersides: Market Consumer Representative
- Maxine Barlett: Community Member
- Genevieve Hebart: Market Manager
- Terese Stephens: Assistant Market Manager