Open Every Saturday from 8am to 12 noon
- CLOSED Saturday 17 March 2018 due to Mt Pleasant Show being held at venue
- CLOSED Saturday 31 March 2018 due to the Twilight Easter Market being held Thursday 29 March 2018
Mount Pleasant Showgrounds, “Talunga Park” Melrose Street, Mount Pleasant South Australia. In the Mount Pleasant Show Hall and adjoining grassed areas. Enter from Melrose Street, Gate B, car parking available.
Mount Pleasant is only 45 mins from Adelaide and straddles the popular Barossa Valley, Adelaide Hills and Murray Plains regions.
Mount Pleasant Farmers Market is established as a not-for-profit incorporated body administered by a group of committed community members. The Management Committee is elected annually at the MPFM AGM.
Annual General Meeting will be held in August 20th, 2018 at the Mount Pleasant Natural Resource Centre.
Terese Reeves -Mbl. 0418 301 121
Are people who enjoy fresh regional and seasonal food.
Mount Pleasant Farmers Market Memberships
Membership funds are used to support and sustain the market. For a $50.00 fee you will receive a MPFM membership card which entitles you for 12 months, a 10% discount on all produce at stalls and other benefits.
Hot Weather Policy
Mount Pleasant Farmers Market will be open as usual on days of forecast extreme high temperatures however, will close early than scheduled time if & when the current temperature exceeds 38 degrees in Mount Pleasant as reported by Weatherzone. Shoppers are encouraged to shop early on these days due to the possibly of the markets early closure.
The following people are committee members of the Mount Pleasant Farmers Market Inc Management Committee.
- Ashley Dent: Community Member
- Merlinda Hunt: Stallholder - Green Farmhouse
- Vanessa Skinner: Stallholder - The Natural Egg Co.
- Helen Swincer: Mount Pleasant Natural Resource Centre Representative
- Sarah McLachlan: Market Consumer Representative
- Maurice Collins: Market Consumer Representative
- Genevieve Hebart: Market Manager
- Terese Stephens: Assistant Market Manager