And here’s the 8th November 2014 stallholders!
1 Zimmermans Fisheries from Wallaroo: Fresh Seafood
2 Wright Biscuits: Home made biscuits
3 A little house of pastry: Sweet and savoury Tarts
4 Smartmouth from Blackwood: Gluten Free, Low sugar, low fat and vegetarian foods
5. Farmers market administration: Information and membership
5a: Fleurieu Milk, Milk, cream, yoghurt and flavoured milks
6. Community Stall: Beautiful and useful: Marcel Remmers, Red Cacao Chocolates and muesli
7. Mount Pleasant Butcher: small goods, pork, bacon, ham, beef, sausages, beef, goat etc.
8. Jo and Marias Bakehouse: Italian Breads and sweets, pies, pasties and lasagnes
9 Niche fruits from Renmark: Dried fruits, Sulphur free.
10. Organic Food Services from Kenton Valley: Organic Strawberries from the Kenton valley near Gumeracha
11. The Green Farm House from Angaston: Australian salts and spices
12/13/14 DJs Citrus from Nildottie; Oranges, orange juice, lemons, limes, cakes and almonds
15/16 Kenton Hills Growers: A huge variety of fresh vegetables, eggs and olive oil, some certified organic produce
17 Springton Hill Wines: Local red and white wines
18: Apton Fields from Eden valley: Home made prizewinning sausage rolls , quiches and fruit cake.
19/20 Amberlane Produce: Delicious varieties of honey and olive oils , and special soaps.
21 The Berry Farm from Houghton: Fresh Raspberries in season, raspberry cordials, vinegars and sweets. Fertiliser.
22 The Coffee Pot : Coffee, Tea, Chai Latte, Iced coffee, fresh scones, jam and cream
23. TNT Home Made products: Pasta, pickled veg, Gluten free, biscuit crumbs, Ciabatta bread
24. Muntrie Magic from Mt Pleasant: Muntrie berry products
25. Four leaf Milling from Tarlee: Flours, grains, spelt, Muesli
26 The Blumberg Bakery: Breads, Rolls. Buns, and tarts
27 Baker Creek Vineyards from Tungkillo: Wines, Cider, olive oil
28 Yummy Veggies from Murray Bridge: Pickled veg, dolmades, cabbage rolls.
29. Gourmet Goodies: jams and preserves with Australian native ingredients
30 Pebbly Range Limousins from Tungkillo: Free range low fat beef
31/32/33 Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: A huge variety of chemical free home grown vegetables
34 a FUEL from Charleston: Dukkah, Cereals, Polenta, grains
34 The Elephant and dragon tea company: Loose leaf teas
35. Barossa Valley Ice-cream Company: fresh Natural locally made ice-cream using local products
36. Croftwood Grove : Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams and preserves
37. Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: Plants and seedlings
38. Walkers international from Mylor: fresh strawberries
39. Bloomin Beautiful: proteas and leucodendrons.
40. Otherwood Orchards from Lenswood: Apples, Pears and Logisolar dried fruits
41. Bileko Fruits from Renmark: Cherries and other stone fruits
Shed 2 Full: Breakfast catering with a variety of scrumptious breakfasts