How to Become a Mount Pleasant Farmers Market Stallholder
To apply to become a MPFM stallholder you will need to determine if your produce is primary produce or value added.
Primary producers grow or produce the following:
• Cut flowers
• Nursery stock
• Food plants
• Organic compost
• Nuts, grains & pulses
Value Added Stallholders
Value added products from primary produce use one or more primary products to make a finished product. The value adder is responsible for, exercises control over and participates in the manufacture of the product ie baked goods, pasta, preserves and oils.
To download your Primary Producer Stallholder Application click here.
To download your Value Added Stallholder Application click here.
To download Stallholder Rules and Regulations click here.
If you are interested in selling both primary produce and value added product at the Farmers Market, please submit both forms together.
STALLHOLDERS MAP 18/05/13
STALLHOLDER LISTING 18/05/13
1. Zimmerman’s Fisheries from Wallaroo
7. Mount Pleasant Butcher: small goods, pork, bacon, ham. Beef, sausages, beef, goat etc.
8. Maria and Joes Bakehouse: Italian Breads and sweets. Pies and pasties
9. Quench Cordials from Angaston
12. Organic Point: Certified organic vegetables from Kenton Valley
13. DJs Citrus from Nildottie; Oranges, orange juice lemons limes cakes
14. The Berry Farm from Houghton: seasonal fresh berries, berry syrups, jams, confectionary and cordial
15. Doggie Treats From Keyneton
16. Springton Hills Winery
17. Marys Greek Kitchen: Greek sweets and pastries (1/2 stall)
18. Apton Fields: Sausage Rolls and quiches ( 1/2 stall)
19. Chevs Organics from Williamstown: Mixed seeds and nuts (1/2 stall)
20. Amberlane from Williamstown: Honey and Olive oil
21. Udder Delights from Lobethal: Cheese
22. Market Espresso; Organic Coffee, Iced coffee
23. A little house of pastry from Mt Pleasant: Sweets and savoury tarts.
24. Kenton Hill Growers Co-op: apples, seasonal veg, including Certified Organic range
25. Diggers Place; Breads, buns, cakes
26. Baker Creek Vineyards from Tungkillo: Wines and olives ( 1/2 stall)
28. Pebbly Range Limousins from Tungkillo: Prime Beef ( 1/2 stall)
30. Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: Chemical free fresh fruit, veg and herbs including lettuce, broccoli, pumpkins, tomatoes, dill etc.
31. Dogan stall 2
32. Fleurieu Milk and Yoghurt Company from Myponga: Un-homogenised milk, Premium Jersey un-homogenised milk, yoghurt, flavoured milks, cream, water & fruit juice
33. Farmers Market Information stand
34. Gourmet Home Produce; jams and preserves
35. Falg Nurseries; Plants and seedlings
36. Otherwood Orchards: Apples and Pears
37. Bloomin Beautiful From Birdwood
38. Talunga Heights Nursery from Mt Pleasant
39 Croftwood Nursery from Lenswood: Plants and seedlings
40. Pellicone Farms: from Virginia: A wide range of vegetables
Kennedy's Catering Shed: Cooked breakfast: Egg and Bacon Rolls, Farmers Breakfast plate, Omelettes etc