And here’s the 17th January 2015 stallholders!
1. Zimmerman’s Fisheries from Wallaroo: Fresh Seafood
5. Farmers Market Administration: Information and membership
6. Beautiful and Useful from Mt Pleasant: Medicinal, herbal and other plants
7. Mount Pleasant Butcher: Small goods, pork, bacon, ham, beef, sausages, beef.
8. Jo and Marias Bakehouse from Andrews farm: Pies, Pasties, Italian breads and sweets, lasagne.
9 Niche Fruits from Renmark: Dried fruits, sulphur free dried apricots.
10. Raj of India from Eudunda : prepared curries and sauces
11. Green Farmhouse from Angaston: Australian salts and spices
12/13/14 DJs Citrus from Nildottie; Oranges, orange juice, lemons, limes, cakes and almonds
15/16 Kenton Hills Growers: A huge variety of fresh vegetables, eggs and olive oil, some certified organic produce
17 Springton Hill Wines: Local red and white wines
18: Apton Fields from Eden valley: Home made prizewinning sausage rolls , quiches, fruit cake and trifles
19/20 Amberlane and Sweet!Honey from Williamstown: Delicious varieties of honey and olive oils, and olive oil soaps.
21 The Berry Farm from Houghton: Fresh Raspberries in season, raspberry cordials, vinegars and sweets and garden fertiliser.
21a Organic Food Services from Kenton valley: Certified organic strawberries and cherries
22 The Coffee Pot : Coffee, Tea, Chai Latte, Iced coffee, fresh scones, jam and cream
23. TNT products from Salisbury: Home made pastas, bread crumbs, biscuits, wood oven baked ciabatta and hot bruschetta.
24. A little House of Pastry from Mt Pleasant: Sweet and savoury tarts.
26 The Blumberg Bakery: from Birdwood: A variety of breads, Bread rolls. Sweet buns, and tarts and donuts.
27 Baker Creek Vineyards from Tungkillo: red and white wines, cider, olive oil
28 Martin Hill Cherries: freshly picked cherries
29. FUEL from Charleston: Children cereals, Polenta, Sweet and Savoury Dukkah and other cereals foods.
30 Pebbly Range Limousins from Tungkillo: Free Range beef
31/32/33 Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: A huge variety of chemical free home grown vegetables
34. Barossa valley Ice-cream Company from Tanunda: fresh, home made natural fruit icecreams.
35. Fleurieu Milk from Mt Compass: Non homogenised milks, Cream, yoghurt and flavoured milks.
36 Croftwood Grove from Lenswood : Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams and preserves, chocolate truffles.
37 Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: A variety of plants and seedlings
38 Walkers International from Mylor: Fresh strawberries.
39. Kritikos Farms from Renmark: a variety of stone fruits.
41. Aggies Fruit and Veg from Glossop: Stone fruits and vegetables
42. Talunga Heights Nursery from Mt Pleasant: Specialising in Irises, bulbs, plants and seedlings.
Shed 2 Full: Breakfast catering with a variety of scrumptious breakfasts