And here’s the 18th October 2014 stallholders!
1. HAS Fresh Fish from the Coorong
7. Mount Pleasant Butcher: small goods, pork, bacon, ham, beef, sausages, beef, goat etc.
8. Jo and Marias Bakehouse: Italian Breads and sweets, pies, pasties and lasagnes
9. Udder Delights from Lobethal: Cheeses
10. FUEL from Charleston: Cereal based products, polenta, granola, sweet and savoury dukkah
11. The Green Farm House from Angaston: Australian salts and spices
12/13/14. DJs Citrus from Nildottie; Oranges, orange juice, lemons, limes, cakes and almonds
15/16. Kenton Hills Growers: A huge variety of fresh vegetables, eggs and olive oil, some certified organic produce
17. Springton Hill Wines: Local red and white wines
18. Apton Fields from Eden valley: Home made prizewinning sausage rolls , quiches and fruit cake.
19/20. Amberlane Produce: Delicious varieties of honey and olive oils , and special soaps.
21. The Berry Farm from Houghton: Fresh Raspberries in season, raspberry cordials, vinegars and sweets. Fertiliser.
22. The Coffee Pot : Coffee, Tea, Chai Latte, Iced coffee, fresh scones, jam and cream
23. TNT Home Made products: Pasta, pickled veg, Gluten free, biscuit crumbs, Ciabatta bread
24. A Little House of Pastry: sweet and savoury tarts
25. Bell Springs Farm from Charleston: Potatoes
26. The Blumberg Bakery: Breads, Rolls. Buns, and tarts
27. Baker Creek Vineyards from Tungkillo: Wines, Cider, olive oil
28. Community stall : Bevs Plants: Beautiful and Useful
29. Community stall ; Marcel Remmers: Red Cacao chocolates and muesli
30. Pebbly Range Limousins from Tungkillo: Free range low fat beef
31/32/33. Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: A huge variety of chemical free home grown vegetables
34 Farmers market admin stall: Selling Halls Fleurieu Milk supplies
35. Gourmet Home Produce from Nairne: Jams and preserves.
36. Croftwood Grove : Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams and preserves
37. Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: Plants and seedlings
38. Otherwood Orchards from Lenswood; Apples and pears
39. Bloomin’ Beautiful: Proteas and leucodendrons
40. Talunga Heights Nursery from Mt Pleasant: Bulbs , plants and seedlings.
41. The Barossa Valley ice-cream Company: Fresh Natural Ice-cream made with locally sourced ingredients
Shed 2 Full: Breakfast catering with a variety of scrumptious breakfasts