And here’s the 1st November 2014 stallholders!
5. Farmers market administration: Information and membership
6. Fleurieu Milk Products: Milks ,Flavoured milks, cream .yoghurts
7. Mount Pleasant Butcher: small goods, pork, bacon, ham, beef, sausages, beef, goat etc.
8. Jo and Marias Bakehouse: Italian Breads and sweets, pies, pasties and lasagnes
9 Udder Delights from Lobethal: A great selection of Cheeses
10. Kenton Valley Strawberries: Organic Strawberries from the Kenton valley near Gumeracha
11. The Green Farm House from Angaston: Australian salts and spices
12/13/14 DJs Citrus from Nildottie; Oranges, orange juice, lemons, limes, cakes and almonds
15/16 Kenton Hills Growers: A huge variety of fresh vegetables, eggs and olive oil, some certified organic produce
17 Springton Hill Wines: Local red and white wines
18: Apton Fields from Eden valley: Home made prizewinning sausage rolls , quiches and fruit cake.
19/20 Amberlane Produce: Delicious varieties of honey and olive oils , and special soaps.
21 The Berry Farm from Houghton: Fresh Raspberries in season, raspberry cordials, vinegars and sweets. Fertiliser.
22 The Coffee Pot : Coffee, Tea, Chai Latte, Iced coffee, fresh scones, jam and cream
23. TNT Home Made products: Pasta, pickled veg, Gluten free, biscuit crumbs, Ciabatta bread
24. Bileko Fruits from Renmark: New seasons Cherries
25 Bell Springs Farm from Charleston: Potatoes
26 The Blumberg Bakery: Breads, Rolls. Buns, and tarts
27 Baker Creek Vineyards from Tungkillo: Wines, Cider, olive oil
28 FUEL: Granola, sweet and Savoury Dukkah, Polenta, Childrens Cereals
29. Gourmet Goodies: jams and preserves with Australian native ingredients
30 Pebbly Range Limousins from Tungkillo: Free range low fat beef
31/32/33 Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: A huge variety of chemical free home grown vegetables
34 Community Stall: Beautiful and useful: Marcel Remmers, Red Cacao Chocolates and muesli
35. Bloomin Beautiful: proteas and leucodendrons
36. Croftwood Grove : Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams and preserves
37. Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: Plants and seedlings
38. Otherwood Orchards from Lenswood: Apples, Pears and Logisolar dried fruits
39. Talunga Heights Nursery from Mt Pleasant: Bulbs, seedlings, heritage plants
40. The Barossa Valley ice-cream Company: Fresh Natural Ice-cream made with locally sourced ingredients
Shed 2 Full: Breakfast catering with a variety of scrumptious breakfasts