And here’s the 25th October 2014 stallholders!
1. Zimmerman’s Fisheries from Wallaroo: Fresh Sea food
4. Community Stall: Beautiful and Useful: Marcel Remmers: Red Cacao Chocolate and Muesli
5. A Little House of Pastry: Sweet and savoury tarts
6. Elephant and Dragon Teas from Angaston: Loose leaf Teas
7. Mount Pleasant Butcher: small goods, pork, bacon, ham, beef, sausages, beef, goat etc.
8. Jo and Marias Bakehouse: Italian Breads and sweets, pies, pasties and lasagnes
9. Niche Fruits from Renmark: Dried fruits, sulphur free apricots
10. Raj of India: Curries and special sauces
11. The Green Farm House from Angaston: Australian salts and spices
12/13/14. DJs Citrus from Nildottie; Oranges, orange juice, lemons, limes, cakes and almonds
15/16. Kenton Hills Growers: A huge variety of fresh vegetables, eggs and olive oil, some certified organic produce
17. Springton Hill Wines: Local red and white wines
18. Apton Fields from Eden valley: Home made prizewinning sausage rolls , quiches and fruit cake.
19/20. Amberlane Produce: Delicious varieties of honey and olive oils , and special soaps.
21. The Berry Farm from Houghton: Fresh Raspberries in season, raspberry cordials, vinegars and sweets. Fertiliser.
22. The Coffee Pot : Coffee, Tea, Chai Latte, Iced coffee, fresh scones, jam and cream
23. TNT Home Made products: Pasta, pickled veg, Gluten free, biscuit crumbs, Ciabatta bread
24. Muntrie Magic: Muntrie berries and by products
25. Four Leaf Milling from Tarlee: Flours, Grains, Oats, Spelt ,Muesli
26. The Blumberg Bakery: Breads, Rolls. Buns, and tarts
27. Baker Creek Vineyards from Tungkillo: Wines, Cider, olive oil
28. Yummie Veggies: Dolmades. Cabbage rolls, pickled veg
29. Gourmet Goodies: jams and preserves with Australian native ingredients
30. Pebbly Range Limousins from Tungkillo: Free range low fat beef
31/32/33. Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: A huge variety of chemical free home grown vegetables
34. Kenton Hills Strawberries: Organic Strawberries
34. FUEL: Granolas, sweet and savoury Dukkah, Polenta, Children’s cereals
35. Bloomin Beautiful: proteas and leucodendrons
36. Croftwood Grove : Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams and preserves
37. Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: Plants and seedlings
38. Halls Milk supplies: Fleurieu Milks, yoghurts and cream and Grubbs soft drinks.
39. The Barossa Valley ice-cream Company: Fresh Natural Ice-cream made with locally sourced ingredients
Shed 2 Full. Breakfast catering with a variety of scrumptious breakfasts