And here’s the 3rd January 2015 stallholders!
5. Farmers market administration: Information and membership
6. .Community Stall: Beautiful and useful from Mt Pleasant: medicinal and herbal plants
7. Mount Pleasant Butcher: small goods, pork, bacon, ham, beef, sausages, beef, goat etc.
9 Organic Food Services from Kenton Valley” organic strawberries ands cherries.
10. FUEL from Charleston: Children cereals, Polenta, sweet and savoury Dukkah
11. The Green Farm House from Angaston: Australian salts and spices
12/13/14 DJs Citrus from Nildottie; Oranges, orange juice, lemons, limes, cakes and almonds
15/16 Kenton Hills Growers: A huge variety of fresh vegetables, eggs and olive oil, some certified organic produce
17 Springton Hill Wines: Local red and white wines
18: Apton Fields from Eden valley: Home made prizewinning sausage rolls , quiches, fruit cake and trifles
19/20 Amberlane Produce: Delicious varieties of honey and olive oils , and olive oil soaps.
21 The Berry Farm from Houghton: Fresh Raspberries in season, raspberry cordials, vinegars and sweets. Fertiliser.
22 The Coffee Pot : Coffee, Tea, Chai Latte, Iced coffee, fresh scones, jam and cream
23. TNT products, Home made pastas, bread crumbs, biscuits, breads
24. A little house of pastry: Sweet and savoury tarts
26 The Blumberg Bakery: Breads, Rolls. Buns, and tarts
27 Baker Creek Vineyards from Tungkillo: Wines, Cider, olive oil
28 Martin Hill Cherries: freshly picked cherries
31/32/33 Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: A huge variety of chemical free home grown vegetable
34. Christmas tree!!
35. Fleurieu Milk: Non homogenised milks Cream, yoghurt and flavoured milks.
36 Croftwood Grove : Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams and preserves
37 Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: Plants and seedlings
38 Walkers International from Carey Gully: fresh strawberries.
39. Kritikos Farms from Renmark: a variety of stone fruits.
40. Aggies Fruit and Veg from Glossop: Stone fruits and veg
41.Talunga Heights Nursery from Mt Pleasant: Native Plants, Irises, Day Lilies and other plants
42. Barossa Valley Ice-cream Co from Tanunda: Home made ice-cream from local produce:
Shed 2 Full: Breakfast catering with a variety of scrumptious breakfasts