Stallholders for this week 24th June 2017! Open 8am – 12 noon every Saturday! See map below
- TDM Free Range Farms from Mt Pleasant: Berkshire pork products, ham, bacon, mettwurst, fresh pork cuts and lamb
- Jo and Marias Bakehouse from Andrews Farm: Pies, pasties, Italian breads, pasta, pizzas, olives and Italian sweets
- Raj of India from Eudunda: Prepared curries and sauces.
- Cheese Please from Murray Bridge: Variety of cheeses.
12-14. DJS Citrus from Nildottie: Oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, orange juice, cakes, biscuits and almonds
15/16. Kenton Hill Growers Co-op. Variety of fresh vegetables, eggs, olive oil and some certified organic produce. Plus Montacute Valley Orchards stone fruits
- Springton Hills Wines from Eden Valley: Variety of red and white wines
- Bread and Butter ADL from Rostrevor: Variety of sourdough breads and fruit loaf
19/20.Amberlane and Sweet!honey from Williamstown: Olive oil, honey & honey crunch
- Green Farmhouse from Angaston: Australian salts and spices
21a Mc Cues Bakery from Murray Bridge: Bread and buns
- Schmied Farm from Eden Valley: Home made biscuits and home grown vegetables
- Bev’s Plants “Beautiful & Useful” from Mt Pleasant
- The Coffee Pot: Coffee, tea, chai latte, iced coffee, fresh scones jam and cream
- Love to Eat from Woodside: Sweet and savoury vegan foods
- Fruit wise from Lobethal: Fruit straps and Gourmet Muesli
31a. The Natural Egg Co. from Mt Pleasant: Free range pasture eggs
- Mackas Fish Sales from Meningie: Fresh and smoked Coorong mullet
- Frantic Whisk from Mt Barker: Variety of home made biscuits.
- Little House of Pastry from Mt Pleasant: Sweet and savoury Tarts.
- Ai Made It from Trial Hill: Cheesy bites and sweet Dutch biscuits
- Pebbly Range Limousin from Tungkillo: Limousin beef
- Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: Variety of chemical free vegetables
- Fleurieu Milk from Mt Compass: Jersey and Friesian non homogenised milks, flavoured milks and yoghurts
- Otherwood Orchards from Lenswood: Apples and pears.
- Croftwood Grove from Lenswood: Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams, preserves, chocolate treats, kimchi ,sauerkraut and kombucha
- Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: Variety of seedling and plants
- Bloomin beautiful from Birdwood: Leucodendrons, and proteas in floral arrangements.
- Nellies Nursery from Mannum: A huge variety of native Plants
- Brian Ness from Strathalbyn: Composted pig manure.