Stallholders for this week 20th May 2017! Open 8am – 12 noon every Saturday! See map below
- TDM Free Range Farms from Mt Pleasant: Berkshire pork products, ham, bacon, mettwurst, fresh pork cuts and lamb
- Jo and Marias Bakehouse from Andrews Farm: Pies, pasties, Italian breads, pasta, pizzas, olives and Italian sweets
- Niche Fruits from Renmark: Dried fruits; Choc dipped dried fruits.
- Udder Delights from Lobethal: A variety of award winning cheeses.
- Green Farmhouse from Angaston: Australian salts and spices
12-14. DJS Citrus from Nildottie: Oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, orange juice, cakes, biscuits and almonds
15/16. Kenton Hill Growers Co-op. Variety of fresh vegetables, eggs, olive oil and some certified organic produce. Plus Montacute Valley Orchards stone fruits
- Springton Hills Wines from Eden Valley: Variety of red and white wines
- Bread and Butter ADL from Rostrevor: Variety of sourdough breads and fruit loaf
19/20. Amberlane and Sweet!honey from Williamstown: Olive oil, honey & honey crunch
- Schmied Farm from Eden Valley: Home made biscuits and home grown vegetables
- Baylies Epicurean Delights from Woodside: Lavosh, biscuits and cakes.
- The Coffee Pot: Coffee, tea, chai latte, iced coffee, fresh scones jam and cream
- Love to Eat from Woodside: Sweet and savoury vegan foods
31a. The Natural Egg Co. from Mt Pleasant: Free range pasture eggs
- Maccas Fish Sales from Meningie: Fresh and smoked Coorong mullet
- Mc Cues Bakery from Murray Bridge: Breads, buns and cakes
- Tracey’s Country Kitchen from Mt Torrens: Gourmet desserts.
- Little House of Pastry from Mt Pleasant: Sweet and savoury Tarts.
- Spice Alchemy from Williamstown: A variety of medieval spice mixtures
- Pebbly Range Limousin from Tungkillo: Limousin beef
- Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: Variety of chemical free vegetables
- Fleurieu Milk from Mt Compass: Jersey and Friesian non homogenised milks, flavoured milks and yoghurts
- Croftwood Grove from Lenswood: Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams, preserves, chocolate treats, kimchi ,sauerkraut and kombucha
- Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: Variety of seedling and plants
- Bloomin Beautiful from Birdwood: Fresh flowers
- Talunga Heights Nursery from MT Pleasant: Iris, day lilies and other plants