Stallholders for this week 17th November 2018! Open 8am – 12 noon
- Four leaf Milling from Tarlee: Organic grains and flours
- TDM Free Range Farms from Mt Pleasant: Berkshire pork products, ham, bacon, mettwurst, and fresh pork cuts
- 8. Niche Fruits from Renmark: Dried fruits and choc dipped dried fruits.
- Relish the Barossa from Tanunda: Spicy sauces and pickles
- Udder Delights from Lobethal: A variety of cheeses
12-14. DJS Citrus from Nildottie: Oranges, lemons, mandarins, limes, grapefruit, orange juice, cakes, biscuits and almonds
15-17. Kenton Hill Growers Co-op. Variety of fresh vegetables, eggs, olive oil and some certified organic produce. Plus, Montacute Valley Orchards stone fruits
- Springton Hills Wines from Eden Valley: Variety of red and white wines
- Bread and Butter ADL: Fresh sourdough breads
- 20. Jo’s Sushi from Tanunda: Fresh sushi and other Asian meals
- Pasta Presta from Ingle Farm: Fresh pasta, Italian desserts and prepared pasta meals.
- Green Farmhouse from Angaston: Australian salts & spices
- Schmied Farm from Eden Valley: Home grown fruits, vegetables & Austrian biscuits
- Bev’s Plants from Mt Pleasant: Variety of home grown medicinal and other plants
- Trivodi Fruits (SA Organic Strawberries) from Gumeracha: Fresh strawberries
- The Coffee Pot: Coffee, tea, chai latte, iced coffee, fresh scones jam and cream
31-32. Love to Eat from Woodside: Sweet & savoury vegan foods
- The Natural Egg Co. from Mt Pleasant: Free range pastured eggs
- Barossa Bagels from Tanunda: Sweet and savoury Bagels and Bagel chips.
- Sun flower seed distribution stall
- Pretty Sweet from Gawler: Sweet treats and savoury peanuts
- 37. Black Shack Organics from Renmark: Cherry tomatoes and avocados
- 38. Woodlane Orchards from Mypolonga: Dried and fresh fruits.
- 39.Tika Talian from Gawler: Prepared curries and rice.
- Pebbly Range Limousin from Tungkillo: Limousin beef
41-42. Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: Variety of chemical free vegetables
- The Dairy Tree (formerly Fleurieu Milk Stand)
- Fleurieu Milk from Myponga: Jersey and Friesian non-homogenised milks, flavoured milks and yoghurts
- Barossa Valley Cheese Co. from Angaston: Variety of award-winning cheeses
- StoneTree Orchards from Lenswood: Apples & pears
- Logisolar Dried Fruit from Mt Pleasant: Sulphur & preservative free dried fruit
- Croftwood Grove from Lenswood: Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams, preserves, chocolate treats, kimchi, sauerkraut and kombucha
- Falg Nurseries from Carey Gully: Variety of plants and seedlings
- Talunga Heights Nursey from Mt Pleasant: Irises, Native plants and other perennials.