Stall Holders for Saturday 25th May 2019 – Open 8 am- 12.00 noon
- Dunn’s of Woodside: Haggis and black pudding, scotch pies, bridie’s and tattie scones, pork pies, pork, lamb, kangaroo and Mt Pleasant Butcher mettwurst, biersticks and jerky
- Jo and Marias Bakehouse from Andrews Farm: Pies, pasties, Italian breads, pasta, pizzas, olives and Italian sweets
- Pretty Sweet Enterprises from Gawler: A large range of sweets
- Michelle’s Gourmet Kitchen from Williamstown: Sauces and condiments.
11-14. DJS Citrus from Nildottie: Oranges, lemons, mandarins, limes, grapefruit, orange juice, cakes, biscuits and almonds
15-17. St Agnes Fresh: Fresh fruit and vegetables
20,21 The Farmhouse Bakery: A variety of breads, buns, cakes, pies and pasties.
- Green Farmhouse from Moculta: Australian salts & spices
- Schmied Farm from Eden Valley: Home grown fruits, vegetables & Austrian biscuits
- Bev’s Plants from Mt Pleasant: Variety of home grown medicinal and other plants
- The Coffee Pot: Coffee, tea, chai latte, iced coffee
- Flowers by Natalie: Fresh flowers
- The Natural Egg Co. from Mt Pleasant: Free range pastured eggs
- Udder Delights from Lobethal: A variety of award winning cheeses
- Blackshack Organics from Renmark: A variety of cherry tomatoes and avocados
- SA Organic Strawberries from Gumeracha: Fresh strawberries and broccoli
- Baylies Epicuren Delights from Woodside: Lavosh and many other baked treats.
- Raj of India from Eudunda: Prepared curries and sauces.
- Pebbly Range Limousin from Tungkillo: Limousin beef
41-42. Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: Variety of chemical free vegetable
- The Dairy Tree
- Fleurieu Milk from Myponga: Jersey and Friesian non-homogenised milks, flavoured milks and yoghurts
- Barossa Valley Cheese Co. from Angaston: Variety of award-winning cheeses
- StoneTree Orchards from Lenswood: Apples & pears
- Logisolar Dried Fruit from Mt Pleasant: Sulphur & preservative free dried fruit
- Gumeracha Olive Oil and Honey
- Croftwood Grove from Lenswood: Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams, preserves, chocolate treats, kimchi, sauerkraut and kombucha
- Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: A variety of plants
- Nellies Nursery from Mannum: A variety of native plants
- Shed 2 Full from Adelaide Hills: Farmers Market breakfasts