Stallholders for this week 26 May 2018! Open 8am – 12 noon!
- Bonney Flat Pasture Raised Poultry from Birdwood: Fresh poultry,.
- TDM Free Range Farms from Mt Pleasant: Berkshire pork products, ham, bacon, mettwurst, fresh pork cuts and lamb
- Jo and Marias Bakehouse from Andrews Farm: Pies, pasties, Italian breads, pasta, pizzas, olives and Italian sweets
- Frantic Whisk from Mt Barker: A variety of home made biscuits
- Fruit wise from Lobethal: Fruit straps and gourmet muesli.
12-14. DJS Citrus from Nildottie: Oranges, lemons, mandarins, limes, grapefruit, orange juice, cakes, biscuits and almonds
15-17. Kenton Hill Growers Co-op. Variety of fresh vegetables, eggs, olive oil and some certified organic produce. Plus, Montacute Valley Orchards stone fruits
- Springton Hills Wines from Eden Valley: Variety of red and white wines
- Bread and Butter ADL: Fresh sourdough breads
- Pasta Presta from Enfield: Fresh & dried pasta. Pasta sauces, garlic bread & Tiramisu
- Green Farmhouse from Angaston: Australian salts & spices
- Schmied Farm from Eden Valley: Austrian biscuits and other home grown produce
- Bevs Plants from Mt Pleasant : Variety of home grown medicinal and other plants
- The Coffee Pot: Coffee, tea, chai latte, iced coffee, fresh scones jam and cream
31-32. Love to Eat from Woodside: Sweet & savoury vegan foods
33 . The Natural Egg Co. from Mt Pleasant: Free range pastured eggs
- Macka’s Fish Sales: Fresh & smoked Coorong mullet
- Ruby’s Cakes from Gawler: Home made cakes and biscuits
- Barossa Bagels from Tanunda: Fresh and toasted bagels
- Millbrook Valley Farm from Millbrook: Quality tested extra virgin cold pressed olive oil & a variety of home grown & produced products
- Tiki Talian From Gawler: Prepared Indian curries and rice
- Pebbly Range Limousin from Tungkillo: Limousin beef
41-42. Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: Variety of chemical free vegetables
- Fleurieu Milk from Myponga: Jersey and Friesian non homogenised milks, flavoured milks and yoghurts
43/a Barossa valley Cheeses from Angaston: A variety of award winning cheeses
- Croftwood Grove from Lenswood: Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams, preserves, chocolate treats, kimchi, sauerkraut and kombucha
- Falg Nursery from Carey Gully: Variety of seedling and plants
- Nellies Nursery from Mannum: A variety of native plants.
- Bloomin Beautiful from Birdwood: Fresh Leucadendron’s and proteas
- Brian Nash from Strathalbyn: Composted pig manure