Stallholders for this week 8th December, 2018! Open 8am – 12 noon
- TDM Free Range Farms from Mt Pleasant: Berkshire pork products, ham, bacon, mettwurst, and fresh pork cuts.
- Jo and Marias Bakehouse from Andrews Farm: Pies, pasties, Italian breads, pasta, pizzas, olives and Italian sweets
- Ai Made it from Trial Hill: Sweet Dutch biscuits and cheesy bites.
- Woodlane Orchards from Mypolonga: A variety of dried fruits.
- Barossa Honey: Honey sourced from the Barossa area.
12-14. DJS Citrus from Nildottie: Oranges, lemons, mandarins, limes, grapefruit, orange juice, cakes, biscuits and almonds
15-17. Kenton Hill Growers Co-op. Variety of fresh vegetables, eggs, olive oil and some certified organic produce. Plus, Montacute Valley Orchards stone fruits
- Springton Hills Wines from Eden Valley: Variety of red and white wines
- Bread and Butter ADL: Fresh sourdough breads
- 20. Red Cacao from Stirling: Award winning chocolates.
- Bonney Flat Poultry from Birdwood: Fresh and smoked chickens
- Green Farmhouse from Moculta: Australian salts & spices
- Schmied Farm from Eden Valley: Home grown fruits, vegetables & Austrian biscuits
- Bev’s Plants from Mt Pleasant: Variety of home grown medicinal and other plants
- Black Shack Organics from Renmark: Cherry tomatoes and avocados
- Trivodi Fruits (SA Organic Strawberries) from Gumeracha: Fresh strawberries
- The Coffee Pot: Coffee, tea, chai latte, iced coffee, fresh scones jam and cream
31-32. Love to Eat from Woodside: Sweet & savoury vegan foods
- The Natural Egg Co. from Mt Pleasant: Free range pastured eggs
- Udder Delights from Lobethal: A Variety of award winning cheeses
- Rubys Cakes from Gawler: A variety of home-made cakes and biscuits
- Pretty Sweet from Gawler: Sweet treats and savoury peanuts
- 37. The Garlic Baron from Lobethal: Home grown chemical free garlic.
- Millbrook Valley Farm from Millbrook: Quality tested extra virgin cold pressed olive oil & a variety of home grown & produced products
- 39.Raj of India from Eudunda: Prepared curries and sauces
- Pebbly Range Limousin from Tungkillo: Limousin beef
41-42. Dogan Farm Produce from Murray Bridge: Variety of chemical free vegetables
- The Dairy Tree (formerly Fleurieu Milk Stand)
- Fleurieu Milk from Myponga: Jersey and Friesian non-homogenised milks, flavoured milks and yoghurts
- Barossa Valley Cheese Co. from Angaston: Variety of award-winning cheeses
- StoneTree Orchards from Lenswood: Apples & pears
- Logisolar Dried Fruit from Mt Pleasant: Sulphur & preservative free dried fruit
- Croftwood Grove from Lenswood: Plants, seasonal organically grown produce, jams, preserves, chocolate treats, kimchi, sauerkraut and kombucha
- Falg Nurseries from Carey Gully: Variety of plants and seedlings
- Nellies Nursery from Mannum: A variety of native plants